Bismillah

MY BLOG


Jumaat, Ogos 07, 2009

I LOVE YOU MOM


I LOVE YOU MOM


"My mom only had one eye. I hated her...

She was such an embarrassment.

.She cooked for students & teachers to support the family.

There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to

Say hello to me.
I was so embarrassed.
How could she do this to me?
I ignored her,
threw her a hateful look and ran out.
The next day at school one of my classmates said,
"EEEE, your mom only
Has one eye!"
I wanted to bury myself.
I also wanted my mom to just disappear..
I confronted her that day and said,
" If you're only gonna make me a
Laughing stock, why don't you just die?
"My mom did not respond....
I didn't even stop to think for a second about what
I had said, becauseI was full of anger.
I was oblivious to her feelings
I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her.
So
I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study.
Then,
I got married.
I bought a house of my own.
I had kids of my own.
I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts,
Then one day,
my
Mother came to visit me.
She hadn't seen me in years
and
she didn't even meet her
Grandchildren.
When she stood by the door,
my children laughed at her, and
I yelled at
Her for coming over uninvited.
I screamed at her,
"How dare you come to my house and scare my
Children!
"GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!
"And to this, my mother quietly answered,
"Oh, I'm so sorry.
I may have
Gotten the wrong address,
"And she disappeared out of sight..
One day, a letter regarding a school reunion
came to my house.
So I lied to my wife
that
I was going on a business trip.
After the reunion,
I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.
My neighbors said that she died.
I did not shed a single tear..
They handed me a letter
that she had wanted me to have..
"My dearest son,
I think of you all the time.
I'm sorry that
I came to your house and
Scared your children.
I was so glad when
I heard you were coming for the reunion.
But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you.
I'm sorry that
I was a constant embarrassment to you
when you were
Growing up.
You see.....when you were very little,
you got into an accident,
and
Lost your eye.
As a mother,
I couldn't stand watching you
Having to grow up with one eye.
So
I gave you mine.
I was so proud of my son who was seeing
a whole new world for me,
in my
Place,
with that eye.
With all my love to you
,Your mother..
Always tell someone that you love them
because you never know what day
Will be their last,
or your own.
Always seek to resolve your problems
or disagreements
with loved ones
Because if either of you
should pass on before,
the one who is left alive
will have the rest of their life
to ponder those unresolved feelings
but will never find closure.
And closure usually brings
Peace....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Ingin belajar sesuatu..

http://www.starfall.com/ Learn to Read with phonics www.starfall.com A free website to teach children to read with phonics. For preschool, kindergarten, and first grade. Exciting phonics games and online interactive books. http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en home | LearnEnglish Kids | British Council learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org Welcome to new LearnEnglish Kids! All your favourite games, songs, stories and activities are here - you can have fun and learn English too! You can search for your favourites, orhave a look at the new Explore sectionand find out where everything is. Kalau nak alih bahasa melayu ke english dan sebaliknya hanya perlu copy and paste di http://www.citcat.com/ tapi lepas tu kena sesuaikan ayatlah kadang2 bercelaru sikit, enjoy A multipurpose portal enabling searching and surfing of real-time translated text and web pages. Surf the Internet in your own language! Dalam banyak buku , buku "rich dad and poor dad" banyak memberi kesan peribadi .Yang ulat buku tentu dah baca, dah 10 tahun kot buku ni terjumpa ebook pdf free kena download http://www.middleastpost.com/87/rich-dad-poor-dad-pdf-download/ . nak cepat2 download sebelum moderator delete. enjoy.. Rich Dad , Poor Dad pdf zip rar download www.middleastpost.com download rich dad poor dad for free zip rar pdf are available Free Arabic Language Course, Learn Arabic, Arabic Tuition www.madinaharabic.com Madinah Arabic - Free Arabic Course, Arabic Language Lessons, Forum and 1-to-1 tuition. Learn Classical–Qu’ranic, Modern Standard, Business Arabic and Islam. untuk peminat tv3 tonton rakaman kegemaran anda http://mobile.tv3.com.my/;jsessionid=wGOdK7q7FsQI1LrFPz2F8Q** Percuma software untuk menapis unsur2 lucah di internet diminta kawan2 yang ada internet tu download lah sebagai kawalan dari anak2 kecil dari terdedah... tapi bapa jangan risau boleh guna pasword untuk buka semula hehehe http://download.cnet.com/K9-Web-Protection-32-bit/3000-27064_4-10487710.html?tag=mncol . Harap sebarkan pada kawan2 lain sharing is caring. Tambahkan ilmu pegetahuan dengan menonton documentary. macam macam topic ada http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/ Tukartiub mengulas berita semasa secara sinis dan jenaka. http://tukartiub.blogspot.com/ enjoy... Tukar Tiub tukartiub.blogspot.com Web tv tempatan terbaik low broadband pun streming ok tak putus http://www.tvselangor.com/live/channel1/ www.tvselangor.com The best web tv live http://www.mivo.tv/ web ni dari negara jiran kita. heran aku kita kat sini semua pun kena bayar. Nak tengok tv rancangan csi house dll astro pun kira outdated. enjoy.. http://tvshack.net/ TV Shack - tune in tvshack.net Welcome to tvshack.net, watch movies, tv shows, cartoons, standup comedy and documentaries free!

Harapan Tanpa Suara - Kami Perihatin.

Kelahiran - Anugerah Yang Tidak ternilai Untuk Seorang Wanita.

SOLAT

AL IKTIROF

TAUBATAN NASUHA

AYATUL KURSI

DOA-DOA HARIAN

DOA QUNUT

QASIDAH ISTIGHFAR

TELL ME WHY -DECLAN GALBRAITH - a children's tribute